The APT Compact Medium Voltage Switchgear is a metal enclosed, vacuum circuit breaker based switchgear that can meet requirements for most power distribution applications. With its small footprint (80-100″H x 26-36″W x (60-66″D)), it will fit in places traditional sized switchgear cannot.
APT’s robust metal enclosure ensures enhanced protection against environmental factors, safeguarding sensitive electrical components. modular structure simplifies installation, maintenance, and expansion, translating into reduced downtime and cost savings. With features like integrated monitoring and remote control capabilities, metal-enclosed compact switchgear empowers efficient management of electrical networks .APT’s innovative solution redefines power distribution by combining space efficiency, and durability, across diverse industrial/commercial applications.
- Main Bus
- Power Metering
- Protective Relaying
- Main-Tie-Main Control
- Generator Paralleling
- Metal Enclosed Compact Drawout Circuit Breaker Based Design
- Drawout Vacuum Circuit Breaker with Test, Disconnected and Connected Positions
- Silver Plated Copper Line and Load Bus Bar Connections
- Voltage Transformer (Fixed or Drawer Mounted)
- Current Transformers are Front Accessible, Mounted on the Primary Insulating Brushings Behind the Metal Automatic Shutters
- Enclosure Includes Hinged Front Door with lockable T-Handles